A warming Magnesium & Capsaicin Cream which supports nerve, joint & muscle comfort.
Please note the following discounts for our Magnesium Cream when you buy:
Two pots this includes free shipping (note if you are applying a first purchase discount code it will take it under the $90 free shipping, adding another item such as a lipbalm will ensure you get both discounts)
Experience the magic of this unique fast-acting pain relief Magnesium, Kawakawa & Capsaicin Cream, made right here in New Zealand with a carefully selected combination of natural and organic ingredients chosen for their pain easing, anti-inflammatory, highly nourishing and moisturising properties:
- Magnesium Chloride - anti-inflammatory properties to support muscle and nerve function
- Capsaicin - 0.08% - supports nerve, joint and muscle comfort
- Kawakawa Extract - anti-inflammatory, pain numbing properties and circulation support
- NZ Hemp Seed Oil - anti-inflammatory properties and the perfect balance of omega 3 and 6 leaving your skin soft and supple
- Aloe vera - a natural anti inflammatory with 75 vitamins and minerals absorbed through the skin
- Coconut oil - natural anti inflammatory whih also conditions and softening the skin.
- Shea Butter - anti inflammatory and a highly nourishing skin conditioner.
All these natural anti-inflammatory ingredients work together as a natural pain relief while at the same time nourishing and moisturising the skin, plus contributing to daily magnesium requirements.
Our Magnesium Creams consistently receives rave reviews and we are very proud to have created a product that brings relief and wellness to so many.
Benefits of Including Magnesium in Your Skincare Routine
Magnesium is a quiet hero of the natural world and getting enough is essential for maintaining good health, but many people get less than they need in their diet because New Zealand soils are low in magnesium. Sore muscles, restless legs, sleep issues, stress, anxiety, insomnia, cramp and migraines are all indicators of low magnesium levels.
Unlike most topical Magnesium Creams, ours is packed with nutrients allowing for a rich magnesium treatment like no other. This is one of the main reasons that more often than not our cream exceeds customers’ expectations, and has even been used to soothe symptoms of arthritis and other aches and pains.
This is because when applied topically, our NZ made natural Magnesium Cream is absorbed through to the skin to directly target areas of pain and concern. But don’t take our word for it. You can read first-hand experience in some of our customer reviews at the bottom of this page, to find out why customers find this magical cream to be a wonderful ‘go to’ to relieve discomfort, almost immediately.
How does topical Capsaicin Cream work?
Capsaicin cream works by temporarily reducing pain signals in the area where it is applied. The active ingredient in capsaicin cream is capsaicin, which is derived from chili peppers.
- Apply a small amount of cream with fingers and rub it well into the affected area 3 or 4 times daily.
Wash hands after application if hands are not the treatment site or if applying the cream to someone else.
- If using for relief in the hands, do not wash the hands for at least 30 minutes after applying the cream.
- Capsaicin must be used regularly every day as directed. Immediate pain relief is not to be expected, depending on the type of pain. The full effect may take several weeks of regular use to achieve.
- Continue to use capsaicin cream regularly if required.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Capsaicin, or to hot peppers (from the Capsaicin family)
- Capsaicin cream should not be applied to broken or infected skin.
- Avoid use near eyes or other sensitive areas of the body. If capsaicin gets into the eyes, flush them with water. Wash other sensitive areas with warm soapy water
- Tight bandages should not be applied on top of capsaicin cream.
The most common side effect of capsaicin use is a feeling of warmth or a tingling sensation after application. This sensation is related to the action of capsaicin on the skin and is to be expected. This sensation usually diminishes after the first few days of application and in most cases will disappear with time and continued use.
Methods used to reduce this sensation include:
- Avoid taking a hot bath or shower just before or after applying capsaicin cream.
- Try to keep cool, do not wear tight clothing or become too warm as heat may increase the sensation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Magnesium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Lecithin, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne Pepper) Resin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Proudly Made from Natural and Organic Ingredients in New Zealand
NZ soils are low in magnesium so supplementing our bodies with honest natural products can be a great way to help with stress, anxiety and sleep issues.
This rich Magnesium, Kawakawa & Capsaicin Cream contains a combination of natural & organic ingredients chosen for their anti-inflammatory, highly nourishing and moisturising properties including Aloe Vera, Hemp Seed Oil, Kawakawa, Unrefined Shea Butter and Coconut Oil
Find out more about the amazing ingredients in the product here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.